Sunday, May 29, 2016

#ScintillatingSunday Dreams of a #Vampire Ball FLESH FANTASY @vampauthormaya #PNR


#ScintillatingSunday Blog Hop
Stop 2





EIGHT PARAGRAPHS (and bonus) OF PURE SCINTILLATION




FLESH FANTASY
by
Maya DeLeina



Excerpt 
"The Vampire Ball"


“Hmmm.... And whatever shall I wear to a vampire ball?”
“Your attire for the evening, you’ll have to pick it up at a consignment store. Well, we both have to pick it up there. We have to be in matching colors. My assigned colors are burgundy and black.”
“Why don’t I just drape your bedding here over me like a toga and call it done?” I said as I playful wrapped my chest in his sheet.
“I think you would feel grossly underdressed. The masquerade— it’s all very lavish. Your dress will be like something out of the Victorian era. Your mask will be embellished with feathers, lace, and beads. I wear a mask, too, but mine is a very plain. All the male members wear the same black mask, but the females’ and male masks are shaped a little differently.”
“Do I get fitted for this dress or something? Or, since it is your color, do you just pick women the same size to seduce and invite to the club?”
Rhys smiled and shook his head, “I have to get simple measurements from you to pass on to the Madame—breast, waist and hips. Sorry. And...you are the first one I have seduced that I will be taking to the ball, Cinderella.”
“Measurements? Lovely.”

“Yes. Measurements. And they are?”
“Thirty-eight-twenty-six-thirty-six. My hourglass is kinda top heavy, if you haven’t noticed.”

“You have boobs? I never noticed.”

“Oh stop!”

“Rain, of course your hourglass measurements are top-heavy. A blind man could see your boobs.”


I smiled and shook my head. I believed that I blushed as well, since a burning sensation danced along my cheekbones. Silly, really, I mean that man did just see me chained up to a spider web naked.







Tonight, Rain Calisto searches for her man, and Rhys Matthews comes into focus. He is well-built and sinisterly sexy. In the same Denver nightclub, Armand Anastasio searches for his woman—Rain.


But the men are more than gorgeous.


They are vampires, and they are unmated.


A chance encounter lands Rhys and Rain together. Their attraction remains undeniably powerful and they fall prey to lust. With each passionate tryst, Rhys senses a connection that goes beyond the flesh. Unbeknownst to Rhys, Rain is a diabetic. Her insulin alters her biological makeup, disguising a revelation he isn't quite prepared for.


Rain is Rhys's fated mate.


As they struggle with this knowledge, another bombshell is dropped. Rain's insulin-laced tissue creates a rare vampiric blood that can fetch a hefty profit, and Armand has always known this.


Is his attraction to Rain genuine, or is he just out for her blood?


This is the diary of Rain and Rhys. Recorded here is their transformation from a flesh fantasy to eternal love.


** A Siren Erotic Romance

Barnes and Noble- http://ow.ly/D75Nr
Smashwords- http://ow.ly/ChFo6





Multi-published author Maya DeLeina was born and raised on the beautiful and romantic beaches of Oahu, Hawaii. Relocating to Colorado, Maya's crystal blue oceans and powdery white sands were traded for enchanting forests, mystic mountains and golden plains of promise.


Living just on the outskirts of Manitou Springs, the town's history of spiritual healing, eclectic flare, fabled underground tunnels and rumored lore of wizardry and witchcraft rekindled Maya's love for the paranormal, metaphysical and most of all, vampires.

One bite and she was hooked.


With a hint of incense lofting in the air and the majestic Pikes Peak sitting in picture perfect view from her windows, Maya can be found relaxing in the recesses of her comfy couch, sinking her teeth into crafting and weaving seducing and erotic tales of vampires that may or may not roam her beloved town.


One read and you'll be hooked!






Keep the Scintillation Going!

3 comments:

  1. Intriguing excerpt! Must share...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I want to go to a vampire ball. #Jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the allure of masks and sexy costuming, especially on a body like THAT. Delicious excerpt.

    ReplyDelete