Friday, March 11, 2016

The fantastic "glue" of a lasting ♥ relationship ♥ @vampauthormaya #romance #love #humor


Forbidden Fruit Friday




Humor: The Glue 



For me, the need for hearty laughter is just as important as great role in the hay. 




My 14-year relationship with my best friend, aka "husband", consists of 2 years of dating and 12 years of marriage. We've seen changes in these years, both individually and as a couple. 

I have no idea how he'd answer this, but if you ask me, the change we've seen as a couple doesn't equate to being different...I see it as evolving into a better us as a unit. 





But one thing I am sure he'd answer the same way is that as individuals, there's no change to our sense of humor - it remains strong as ever.


Long after the newness wears off, the mystery is still there.

I have no idea what he'll say or do tokeep my sides tender or having me praying that I don't leak with how hard I'm laughing.






So this blog post today is all about celebrating humor;  putting stock into what's on the inside and never underestimating the power of humor...









for this is the glue that will bond you together, hold that bit of mystery and keep the spark alive well after that magnet of physical attraction wears off. 










Aside from my handsome hubby, here's a list of comedic actors that seems to grow a bit hotter and juicer the more they keep me in stitches. 


Love you Sammy!







* * * 


Jason Bateman






Paul Rudd





Dane Cook




* * * 


Meet Maya DeLeina

Maya DeLeina is a multi-published Erotic Vampire Author.


Maya was born and raised on the beautiful and romantic beaches of Oahu, Hawaii. Relocating to Colorado, Maya's crystal blue oceans and powdery white sands were traded for enchanting forests, mystic mountains and golden plains of promise.


Living just on the outskirts of Manitou Springs, the town's history of spiritual healing, eclectic flare, fabled underground tunnels and rumored lore of wizardry and witchcraft rekindled Maya's love for the paranormal, metaphysical and most of all, vampires.



www.mayadeleina.net













4 comments:

  1. Terrific post that made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I already commented on this but...guess it's my old age affecting my brain. You guys rock! You're an amazing couple and it's so good to see those smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without humor, there can be no connection and relationship. It really IS the glue (along with a few other...or rather one very important, uh...erm...you know what I mean). And yup. I love me some Paul Rudd! Can't help it.

    ReplyDelete