Friday, February 12, 2016

Nothing screams #ValentinesDay like a Sexual Spiderweb @vampauthormaya #PNR #eBooks

Forbidden Fruit Friday






Welcome to Forbidden Fruit Fridays!


Dedicated to exploring the recesses of the sexual realm that may be
considered decadent indulgences, immoral pleasures, and desires that are tempting…but sinfully dangerous, Forbidden Fruit Fridays features thoughts, articles, educational guides, visual stimulation, experiences, trends and conversations with friends that explores sex in every flavor richer than vanilla.

And don’t forget; always keep a lover close at hand after visiting
Forbidden Fruit Fridays. Trust me, it will make your weekend that more…satisfying.

~Maya DeLeina






Forget the flowers and chocolates. 
Gift the Spiderweb



Give the gift that will make lasting memories for the both of you this Valentine's Day.

Pick up Flesh Fantasy. 

Pop open a bottle of wine. 
Drench the bedroom in candlelight. 
And read Chapter 8 to your lover.....





“Rain, you ready?” He spoke gently as if he could sense my apprehension.


“Rhys. If I don’t...I mean, If I—”

He turned me around and looked me straight in the eyes. He moved, cupping his hand around my chin. His thumb stroked
my skin gently and lovingly. 


“Rain, this is all about pleasure and fulfilling fantasies. Not just for one of us, but for both of us. We can find other ways to experiment on each other if this makes you nervous. It will only please me if you are pleased as well.”


I just stared at the man. For a moment there, it felt like we were in a real relationship. He was thoughtful and kind. The moment felt...emotional. God, what was Rhys Matthews doing to me? This was way too soon for my heart to long for any claim on him. I had to refocus. I needed to recalculate what I meant to him and what he meant to me. What I needed was to walk into that room and have him become an object of desire, not of the heart.

“Rhys, open the doors. I want this.”

With that, Rhys opened the double doors.



No longer was his bed center stage.

The bed had taken up residence in the far corner of the expansive
room. What now sat front and center sent chills of excitement and astonishment down my spine. His creation was exactly how I had imagined it. Oh my, he did his homework. And talk about attention to detail.

“My God, did you make this?”

“You think you can just order something like this off the Internet?” Rhys chuckled lightly, but remained locked in admiration and accomplishment as he looked over his work of art.

“But, when? How? I mean, I just saw you the other night! This probably took weeks to make!”


“Steffan helped me construct it.”

Rhys walked up to the octagon-shaped apparatus. It stood tall, lofting well above Rhys’s six foot frame. The intricate stringing of chains was meticulously laid out in a repeating pattern to form a perfect spiderweb design. The chains were pulled taut, attached to a wooden frame that mimicked the outer octagon-shaped frame. His eyes were in a trance as he ran his fingers seductively along the chains. “The construction and the time it took was nothing. All I did the entire time was imagine you on this, suspended as my prey. That image alone lit a fire under me to get this done. Next thing I knew, it was done. I even added a few touches that were not in the book.”

Gulp. 


That was all my mind and body could manage.

“Come here, Rain.”
  
Rhys’s eyes were beyond lustful. 
His eyes were burning my skin as I walked toward him, igniting my body in all the right places. He looked at me with a new fire, like he just remembered I was naked. Hell, with leather cuffs, collar and thigh-high boots on, I almost forgot I was naked all this time. 

And in the flickering candlelight, his eyes seemed to flash red with passion. 

Rhys had unbuttoned his shirt and pants and shed the two garments in the space it took for me to walk to him.

That chest of his, God, was it a glorious sight.

Ripple after hardened ripple and that pronounced protrusion of pectoral muscle was like the most exquisite piece of art I ever laid eyes on. It was a sight that made a woman shudder and cream right on the spot. 


But, unlike art in a museum, this masterpiece was made to be appreciated not only by sight, but by touch.

I stood face-to-face with Rhys.

He dipped his head, slanting his mouth over mine, and claimed me wildly. He moaned in the melt of the kiss, growling and uttering Greek phrases indiscernible to me when we broke for air. His hands
cupped my bare ass, pulling me upward to rub against his sex. He took my right leg, urging me to bend it at the knee as he lifted it to his hip. He ground his hips into me and I just about lost it.

“Grab on to the web,” Rhys said breathlessly.

I moved to the web.


I reached high for a row of chains I could grasp with some reach. I
stepped carefully on the bottom chains, watching my footing with the platform boots as I climbed a bit higher and center on the web. I felt the chains moving as Rhys climbed on, mimicking the path I took. 


Then I felt his body cover me from behind.

His hands went to work, securing me into place to the web by the hooks on my leather cuffs. The web moved again as Rhys changed his angle. His large hands covered my hands, his fingers lacing over my fingers. My ass hovered just above him. 


“Bend at your knees and let your arms stretch,” Rhys instructed. 


I moved as he directed and immediately understood what his intention was.











Barnes and Noble- http://ow.ly/D75Nr
Smashwords- http://ow.ly/ChFo6





Multi-published author Maya DeLeina was born and raised on the beautiful and romantic beaches of Oahu, Hawaii. Relocating to Colorado, Maya's crystal blue oceans and powdery white sands were traded for enchanting forests, mystic mountains and golden plains of promise.


Living just on the outskirts of Manitou Springs, the town's history of spiritual healing, eclectic flare, fabled underground tunnels and rumored lore of wizardry and witchcraft rekindled Maya's love for the paranormal, metaphysical and most of all, vampires.

One bite and she was hooked.


With a hint of incense lofting in the air and the majestic Pikes Peak sitting in picture perfect view from her windows, Maya can be found relaxing in the recesses of her comfy couch, sinking her teeth into crafting and weaving seducing and erotic tales of vampires that may or may not roam her beloved town.


One read and you'll be hooked!


2 comments: