Friday, January 29, 2016

You want me to put my leg where? A little #funny, a lot of #sexy @vampauthormaya #PNR #Fantasies

Forbidden Fruit Friday







Welcome to Forbidden Fruit Fridays!


Dedicated to exploring the recesses of the sexual realm that may be
considered decadent indulgences, immoral pleasures, and desires that are tempting…but sinfully dangerous, Forbidden Fruit Fridays features thoughts, articles, educational guides, visual stimulation, experiences, trends and conversations with friends that explores sex in every flavor richer than vanilla.

And don’t forget; always keep a lover close at hand after visiting
Forbidden Fruit Fridays. Trust me, it will make your weekend that more…satisfying.

~Maya DeLeina



Sex Positions and the"O" 




Men. I love them. I hate them.

When a man has sex, the equation is:

Sex = Orgasm



For women the equation looks a little more like:

Sex = 
[(position) x (minutes)x (rhythm)] + (setting) = ???Orgasm???










The sad truth is that achieving an orgasm for some women takes much more than inserting the peg in the hole, if you get what I mean.

When researching sex positions for love scenes in my books, I am always amazed by the array of positions I find out there. I write erotica...and I never heard of half of these? Am I sex position challenged? So, there I go, clicking on the little cartoon .jpegs of "Overpass", "Head Spinner", and "The Triple Lindy". 




Quickly I realize why I'm not familiar with them:

  1. I'm not a contortionist.
  2. OUCH!
  3. You gotta weigh friggen 2 lbs for it to really work.
  4. Gravity is a bitch. 
  5. Ummm, that position would have me at a bad naked.

Seems like I'm not the only one that thinks some of those positions are too far out and potentially, impossible. Read this article....totally cracked me up on the theory.

In my search for position varaitions that would actually feel good and is plausible without being a member of the circus, I found a great article that lays out all of the sexual positions to help increase the chances of achieving that big O.

Best Sex Positions for Women

For the guys reading this, position is but one part. 

The other part of the experience you contribute to is how you look at her, what you say to her and creating the right mood and atmosphere for this ultimate love making session to take place. Roses, mood lighting, sexy music, incense, lavish bedding, a spiderweb....all of those can
really help with the setting.

I'm kinda thinking I know what most of you will be doing this weekend. Wink Wink!

PS- If you do try the "Overpass", "Head Spinner" or "The Triple Lindy"...don't come to me with the chiropractic bill.


Okay. Did you catch the Spiderweb reference? You may want to check out my books if you haven't already done so. I've got some real good mood setting scenes and some "ideas" that would be sure to ring in the O!





in Blood of Luna




in Veil of Seduction
in Flesh Fantasy 
in Dark Companion 




in Fire and Ice





in Crimson Snow








Maya DeLeina


Multi-published author Maya DeLeina was born and raised on the beautiful and romantic beaches of Oahu, Hawaii. Relocating to Colorado, Maya's crystal blue oceans and powdery white sands were traded for enchanting forests, mystic mountains and golden plains of promise.

Living just on the outskirts of Manitou Springs, the town's history of spiritual healing, eclectic flare, fabled underground tunnels and rumored lore of wizardry and witchcraft rekindled Maya's love for the paranormal, metaphysical and most of all, vampires.

One bite and she was hooked.

With a hint of incense lofting in the air and the majestic Pikes Peak sitting in picture perfect view from her windows, Maya can be found relaxing in the recesses of her comfy couch, sinking her teeth into crafting and weaving seducing and erotic tales of vampires that may or may not roam her beloved town.

One read and you'll be hooked!






www.mayadeleina.net

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of your biggest fans! Not only of your prose, but your graphics, too. You have such a great sense of artistry. Fun post! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracked me up. Yup. It's much more cerebral for women--much more than just a position. Words, the way they are said--indeed, some men can really have me at hello. Great post!

    ReplyDelete