Sunday, November 29, 2015

#ScintillatingSunday FLESH FANTASY ♥Girl's Night Out & The Naughty Game♥ @vampauthormaya #Sexy #Romance

#ScintillatingSunday Blog Hop
Stop 5







EIGHT PARAGRAPHS OF PURE SCINTILLATION





Flesh Fantasy
by
Maya DeLeina


Excerpt 
"Girl's Night Out & The Naughty Game"



Libido was sure on duty tonight.

“Well then, one more to go. Rain, remember that you still have to pick a third candidate according to the handbook,” Kimi said blankly, estimating that I had already made my decision with contestant two.

I lifted my eyes from my drink and couldn’t help locking into his trance once again. My glance turned into a full-blown ogle, which he was all too aware of. And wouldn’t you know it, my eyes betrayed me, going against my willpower, and centered immediately down at his crotch region.

A noticeable bulge pressed against his black trousers. And when I say bulge, I’m not talking a little bump that would cause a slight protrusion of a darted pleat in the pants. No, I’m referring to an outright mess of material, a definite strain on the zipper. My mouth dropped in an instinctive reaction, something to which he was all too aware of...again.

There were no subtle gestures that I left for this guy. No, short of knocking him over the head and dragging him back to my cave, every expression on my face told him what I wanted.

Chillingly, I took notice that my ears registered almost no sound. Earlier, I watched the people on the dance floor moving to the Eastern-flavored electronic beats, but all I heard now was a low hum, almost natal in quality. It rang loud, so insistent on my senses. As we both were locked in our own little world among the crowded club, I called upon every fiber of my being, conjuring up the will to look away. The hum then turned into a vibration and I realized that it all radiated from my own body. It sang in eager anticipation to go over to this man and have him sate every naughty desire I ever had.

Hell, libido wasn’t only on duty, it was working overtime.


But I had a task to do. And so, I did it. I managed to pry my eyes off of him and do one last scan. This time, my eyes were lazy in their pursuit, drunken with desire. In my mind, candidate two was the one. Really, who could top Mr. Sexy-at-the-Bar?

“Oh. My. God. Ladies...he is here tonight!” Rachel let out a gasp.
















FLESH FANTASY

Tonight, Rain Calisto searches for her man, and Rhys Matthews comes into focus. He is well-built and sinisterly sexy. In the same Denver nightclub, Armand Anastasio searches for his woman—Rain. 

But the men are more than gorgeous. 

They are vampires, and they are unmated. 

A chance encounter lands Rhys and Rain together. Their attraction remains undeniably powerful and they fall prey to lust. With each passionate tryst, Rhys senses a connection that goes beyond the flesh. Unbeknownst to Rhys, Rain is a diabetic. Her insulin alters her biological makeup, disguising a revelation he isn't quite prepared for. 

Rain is Rhys's fated mate. 

As they struggle with this knowledge, another bombshell is dropped. Rain's insulin-laced tissue creates a rare vampiric blood that can fetch a hefty profit, and Armand has always known this. 

Is his attraction to Rain genuine, or is he just out for her blood? 

This is the diary of Rain and Rhys. Recorded here is their transformation from a flesh fantasy to eternal love. 

** A Siren Erotic Romance



Meet Maya DeLeina

Multi-published author Maya DeLeina was born and raised on the beautiful and romantic beaches of Oahu, Hawaii. Relocating to Colorado, Maya's crystal blue oceans and powdery white sands were traded for enchanting forests, mystic mountains and golden plains of promise.


Living just on the outskirts of Manitou Springs, the town's history of spiritual healing, eclectic flare, fabled underground tunnels and rumored lore of wizardry and witchcraft rekindled Maya's love for the paranormal, metaphysical and most of all, vampires. One bite and she was hooked.


With a hint of incense lofting in the air and the majestic Pikes Peak sitting in picture perfect view from her windows, Maya can be found relaxing in the recesses of her comfy couch, sinking her teeth into crafting and weaving seducing and erotic tales of vampires that may or may not roam her beloved town. One read and you'll be hooked!






Keep the Scintillation Going!

No comments:

Post a Comment