Friday, July 10, 2015

FLESH FANTASY -The Allure of the Sexual Spider Web #Erotica #Vampire #Bondage @vampauthormaya

FORBIDDEN FRUIT FRIDAY

 
 

The allure of the Sexual Spider Web 


In Flesh Fantasy, there is a particular scene that readers 

always comment about...


the Sexual Spider Web.

 

"Throw in some hot vampires, sexual spider webs, and humorous banter and you 

have yourself just about the perfect vampire book."-VampireRomanceBooks 

 

 

Ms. DeLeina has a knack of writing awesome sex scenes. Boy, did she get me all hot 

and bothered. I will never look at food and spider webs the same way again. I know 

that sounded a bit creepy, but trust me once you read the scene, you will wonder 

where you can get one of those! -L&S Reviews

 

The very masculine, sexy and rather kinky vampire, Rhys, constructs this over-the-top contraption from a fantasy. 

Built on a hydraulic system with voice control activation, 

Rhys dreams of capturing his mortal, Rain, immobilizing 

her like prey to have an experience that 

could only be detailed as a "Naughty Carnival Ride."

 

Now, I have had questions from "How did you dream this 

up?" to "Are there schematics available to build this in our home?"




First, sadly, no....I don't have skematics on building the 

sexual spider web, but I am sure that a trip to aisle 15 may 

be of some fun!

 

And how did I dream this up?

 

Well, the hydraulic system and voice-activation was the 

unique twists forged in the recesses of my weird mind, but 

the spiderweb itself is nothing new from a sexual 

domination and bondage standpoint. 

 

Allowing anything and everything to be done to you while 

being incapacitated as prey is very much at the top of lists 

of women's sexual fantasies. 

 

I mean, this is a best seller here:


Click to buy

 

Okay, ready for an excerpt? Here you go:


Amazon      Barnes and Noble     iTunes-iBooks   Google Play   Bookstrand


 

 

 









Chapter Eight:
Cetatea Poienari



Rain- Diary entry eight





“Rhys, open the doors. I want this.”

With that, Rhys opened the double doors.

No longer was his bed center stage.

The bed had taken up residence in the far corner of the expansive room. What now sat front and 
center sent chills of excitement and astonishment down my spine. His creation was exactly how I had
imagined it. Oh my, he did his homework. And talk about attention to detail.

“My God, did you make this?”

“You think you can just order something like this off the Internet?” Rhys chuckled lightly, but remained
 locked in admiration and accomplishment as he looked over his work of art.

“But, when? How? I mean, I just saw you the other night! This probably took weeks to make!”

“Steffan helped me construct it.”

Rhys walked up to the octagon-shaped apparatus. It stood tall,
lofting well above his six foot frame. The intricate stringing of chains was meticulously laid out in 
a repeating pattern to form a perfect spiderweb design. The chains were pulled taut, attached to a
wooden frame that mimicked the outer octagon-shaped frame. Rhys’s eyes were in a trance as he ran 
his fingers seductively along the chains.

“The construction and the time it took was nothing. All I did the entire time was imagine you on this, 
suspended as my prey. That image alone lit a fire under me to get this done. Next thing I knew, it was 
done. I even added a few touches that were not in the book.”

Gulp. That was all my mind and body could manage.

“Come here, Rain.”

Rhys’s eyes were beyond lustful. His eyes were burning my skin as I walked toward him, igniting my 
body in all the right places. He looked at me with a new fire, like he just remembered I was naked.
Hell, with leather cuffs, collar and thigh-high boots on, I almost forgot I was naked all this time. And in 
the flickering candlelight, his eyes seemed to flash red with passion.

Rhys had unbuttoned his shirt and pants and shed the two garments in the space it took for me to walk 
to him.

That chest of his, God, was it a glorious sight.

Ripple after hardened ripple and that pronounced protrusion of pectoral muscle was like the most 
exquisite piece of art I ever laid eyes on. It was a sight that made a woman shudder and cream right 
on the spot. But, unlike art in a museum, this masterpiece was made to be appreciated not only by 
sight, but by touch.

I stood face-to-face with Rhys.

He dipped his head, slanting his mouth over mine, and claimed me wildly. He moaned in the melt of 
the kiss, growling and uttering Greek phrases indiscernible to me when we broke for air. His 
hands cupped my bare ass, pulling me upward to rub against his sex. He took my right leg, urging 
me to bend it at the knee as he lifted it to his hip.

He ground his hips into me and I just about lost it.

“Grab on to the web,” Rhys said breathlessly.

I moved to the web.

I reached high for a row of chains I could grasp with some reach. I stepped carefully on the bottom 
chains, watching my footing with the platform boots as I climbed a bit higher and center on the web. I 
felt the chains moving as Rhys climbed on, mimicking the path I took.

Then I felt his body cover me from behind.

His hands went to work, securing me into place to the web by the hooks on my leather cuffs. The web 
moved again as Rhys changed his angle.

His large hands covered my hands, his fingers lacing over my fingers. My ass hovered just above him.

“Bend at your knees and let your arms stretch,” Rhys instructed.

I moved as he directed and immediately understood his intention.

Oh, this was going to be an experience like no other.

Want more?

Free Read Characters


Buy

Amazon      

Barnes and Noble     

iTunes-iBooks   

Google Play   

Bookstrand

 

 

About Maya DeLeina




Maya DeLeina is a multi-published
Erotic Vampire Romance Author.


Born and raised on the Hawaiian island of Oahu,
Maya could be seen at her favorite beach, Lanikai

performing with an all-girl band where she played 
keyboards, guitar and provided vocals, working as editor in 
her high school's yearbook and volunteering her time at a 
humane society through UH of Manoa civic groups.

In 2006, Maya relocated to Colorado. Her crystal blue 

oceans, waterfalls and eighty degree year-round weather 
were traded for four season weather, enchanting forests 
and majestic mountains which led to her rekindled love for 
vampires.
Not only does Maya have theatrical book trailers that bring 
her vampires to life, all of her vampires 
were featured in Singer/Songwriter Jill Cohn's music 
video "Blessing Moon".



No comments:

Post a Comment