Sunday, June 21, 2015

#ScintillatingSunday - Lust, Sin & Vampires - *FLESH FANTASY* @vampauthormaya


#ScintillatingSunday

Blog Hop Stop One





Eight paragraphs of pure Scintillation



FLESH FANTASY
by Maya DeLeina


I was inebriated, riding on a crest of a sexual high that consumed every bit of me. The longer he kissed me, lapping me up in a ravenous frenzy, the longer he infiltrated my entire system. Although he was something of a fantasy, a desire that I hoped to encounter during one of our games, I wasn’t quite prepared for Rhys. He was unexpected. He was dangerous.
Rhys Matthews. He was a drug.
“Rain.” His breath was erratic when he broke from my mouth. The way he said my name, with his accent, was almost enough to send my body over the edge. “Rain, I can’t take you in some dark room in a club.”
 “Why not? I have protection.”

“It’s not that.”

“What is it then?”

“You are a woman that I want to take my time with. I want my worship on your body to be methodical, drawn out and ritualistic.”
“Then take me to your place,” I whimpered.
***
Does Rhys take Rain back to his place?
Does lust prove too hard to deny in that dark room?
Find out! 

Buy Flesh Fantasy today

Amazon - http://ow.ly/CZIop
Barnes and Noble- http://ow.ly/D75Nr
iTunes- http://ow.ly/CZIc6




Blurb


Tonight, Rain Calisto searches for her man, and Rhys Matthews comes into focus. He is well-built and sinisterly sexy. In the same Denver nightclub, Armand Anastasio searches for his woman—Rain. 


But the men are more than gorgeous. 

They are vampires, and they are unmated. 

A chance encounter lands Rhys and Rain together. Their attraction remains undeniably powerful and they fall prey to lust. With each passionate tryst, Rhys senses a connection that goes beyond the flesh. Unbeknownst to Rhys, Rain is a diabetic. Her insulin alters her biological makeup, disguising a revelation he isn't quite prepared for. 

Rain is Rhys's fated mate. 

As they struggle with this knowledge, another bombshell is dropped. Rain's insulin-laced tissue creates a rare vampiric blood that can fetch a hefty profit, and Armand has always known this. 

Is his attraction to Rain genuine, or is he just out for her blood? 

This is the diary of Rain and Rhys. Recorded here is their transformation from a flesh fantasy to eternal love. 

** A Siren Erotic Romance






Maya DeLeina


Maya DeLeina is a multi-published Erotic Vampire Romance Author  with Siren,  EvernightEllora's Cave and Mystic Lotus Publishing.

 Her current series includes Ambrose Heights VampiresMy Naughty VampireVampire Architects and Seasons of the Vampire.

Born and raised on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, Maya could be seen at her favorite beach, Lanikai, performing with an all-girl band where she played keyboards, guitar and provided vocals, working as editor in her high school's yearbook  and volunteering her time at a humane society through UH of Manoa civic groups.

In 2006, Maya relocated to Colorado. Her crystal blue oceans, waterfalls and eighty degree year-round weather were traded for four season weather, enchanting forests and majestic mountains that led to her rekindled love for vampires.

In winter of 2010, she penned her first manuscript and by 2011, Flesh Fantasy was under contract and released by Siren Publishing. To date, Maya has published  Flesh FantasyVeil of SeductionBlood of LunaDark Companion, Fire and Ice and Crimson Snow.

In 2014, she banded with other Colorado romance authors to form the group, Mile High Muses, in which Maya serves as "The Vamp". Catch her Forbidden Fruit Friday blog and guests she hosts on Sultry Saturdays.  


Not only does Maya have theatrical book trailers that bring her vampires to life, all of her vampires were featured in Singer/Songwriter Jill Cohn's music video "Blessing Moon".
 

Maya's books can be found at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes, All Romance eBooks, Bookstrand, Smashwords, Createspace and more.




Follow the hop for more Scintalltion for your Sunday 






6 comments:

  1. Slippery and sexy. I'll go with him.........xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Muffy...give me some of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some hot vamps!! gotta share...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her reasoning! Get her home and show her a good time Rhys! (One of my favourite names, that - dribble!) Lovely dark and delicious snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the book when I read it before and this excerpt brought it all back!

    ReplyDelete