Sunday, June 28, 2015

#ScintillatingSunday - Fear & Desire Awaits Her In The Cave @vampauthormaya #vampires #erotica


#ScintillatingSunday

Blog Hop Stop #4




EIGHT PARAGRAPHS OF PURE SCINTILLATION

Blood of Luna
by
Maya DeLeina



~The Bath Scene~


“Luna, the bath is ready. Can you help me in?”
I looked behind him to see that the water level had risen considerably in the tub. “Oh, yes. Yes, of course.”
I scrambled to turn off the running faucet. I moved to face him straight on. “How do I help you?”
“I’ll swing my legs over and stand up in the tub. Hold me right under my armpit to help me balance as I try to sit.”
“All right.”
He swung his legs around.
At that precise moment I was once again explicitly reminded that under that black gunk, he was complete nude. Whatever he was covered in from head to toe had made me forget that fact.
But there was no way I was going to ever forget again.
He stood in the middle of my oversized tub, submerged in the water that came up just above his knees. I had to catch my breath as I watched him get situated. He was quite ominous and actually seemed to dwarf the tub once he was in it. The golden glow of the candles surrounding the tub set a magnificent hue to shine on his skin.

Oh, this was going to get fun.










BLURB
When is it real? When is it fantasy?

For Luna Kalen, the line between reality and a dream is hard to recognize.

Recovering from a car accident, the solitude at the coast is meant to be therapeutic. But Luna soon finds it more than her idle mind can handle.

After exploring a dangerous stretch of shoreline, Luna returns home with a mysterious man she discovers in a cave. Little does Luna know that this man is about to fill her world with sinful pleasures…and blood-thirsty vampires.  

When reality and fantasy collide, unimaginable dangers lurk, revelations are revealed, and darkest desires are fulfilled.

But if you think the happily ever after is the sign of the ending, it’s really only the beginning.

Should Luna have listened to the warning? Do not go into the cave.



Buy Blood of Luna 



Maya Deleina Bio

Maya DeLeina is a multi-published Erotic Vampire Romance Author with Siren, Evernight, Ellora's Cave and Mystic Lotus Publishing.


Her current series includes Ambrose Heights Vampires, My Naughty Vampire, Vampire Architects and Seasons of the Vampire.


Born and raised on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, Maya could be seen at her favorite beach, Lanikai, performing with an all-girl band where she played keyboards, guitar and provided vocals, working as editor in her high school's yearbook and volunteering her time at a humane society through UH of Manoa civic groups.

In 2006, Maya relocated to Colorado. Her crystal blue oceans, waterfalls and eighty degree year-round weather were traded for four season weather, enchanting forests and majestic mountains that led to her rekindled love for vampires.

In winter of 2010, she penned her first manuscript and by 2011, Flesh Fantasy was under contract and released by Siren Publishing. To date, Maya has published Flesh Fantasy, Veil of Seduction, Blood of Luna, Dark Companion, Fire and Ice and Crimson Snow.

In 2014, she banded with other Colorado romance authors to form the group, Mile High Muses, in which Maya serves as "The Vamp". Catch her Forbidden Fruit Friday blog and guests she hosts on Sultry Saturdays.

Not only does Maya have theatrical book trailers that bring her vampires to life, all of her vampires were featured in Singer/Songwriter Jill Cohn's music video "Blessing Moon".


Maya's books can be found at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes, All Romance eBooks, Bookstrand, Smashwords, Createspace and more.


Continue the #ScintillatingSunday Blog Hop!





3 comments: