Friday, May 1, 2015

Take a Dirty Picture....revisited @vampauthormaya #selfies #nude #romance


Forbidden Fruit Fridays



Dedicated to exploring the recesses of the sexual realm that may be considered decadent indulgences, immoral pleasures, and desires that are tempting…but sinfully dangerous, Forbidden Fruit Fridays features thoughts, articles, educational guides, visual stimulation, experiences, trends and conversations with friends that explores sex in every flavor richer than vanilla.

And don’t forget; always keep a lover close at hand after visiting Forbidden Fruit Fridays.

Trust me, it will make your weekend that more…satisfying.





 TAKE A DIRTY PICTURE 




These are the days where everyone has mastered the art of the selfie. Don't believe me? Take a look at Facebook.. 

Okay, if you've been to my FB page, you get it. Haven't been to my page? Let me give you a reap of my selfies...

Now that I solidified that I am an idiot, you see what I mean right? Duck lips, surprise face, the confused, the...wait...WTF was I doing.? Anyway, selfies all spark some type of emotion.

But what if that emotion you want to stir is of the dirty kind?

Don't laugh...I know some of you tried it or at least, thought about sending a provocative selfie to a special someone. Well, I found great articles on mastering these selfies and it all has to do with lighting, [photo shop app], mirrors [photo shop app], and leaving something to the imagination....










In a WIP I may or may not have a woman trying to perfect the art of selfies. What kind of selfies? Well, you'll just have to wait to read some of the releases I have coming up this year. 

All I have to say is this-

Got your camera ready for the weekend?



Meet the Author

AUTHOR MAYA DELEINA

Maya DeLeina is a multi-published Erotic Vampire Romance Author with Siren,  EvernightEllora's Cave and Mystic Lotus Publishing.

Born and raised on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, Maya could be seen at her favorite beach, Lanikai, performing with an all-girl band where she played keyboards, guitar and provided vocals, working as editor in her high school's yearbook  and volunteering her time at a humane society through UH of Manoa civic groups.

In 2006, Maya relocated to Colorado. Her crystal blue oceans, waterfalls and eighty degree year-round weather were traded for four season weather, enchanting forests and majestic mountains which led to her rekindled love for vampires.
 

Not only does Maya have theatrical book trailers that bring her vampires to life, all of her vampires were featured in Singer/Songwriter Jill Cohn's music video "Blessing Moon"






www.mayadeleina.net

No comments:

Post a Comment