Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sultry Saturday: The delectable man meat - Author Lynn Cooper @vampauthormaya #erotica #novella #sexpert #hot #men

SULTRY SATURDAYS 






The Vamp, Maya DeLeina, hosts Author 

Lynn Cooper for the Mile High Muses' Sultry Saturday spotlight. 

 


Ms.  Cooper  is here to share her daily dose of inspiration... man meat!  


Hello! That's a better wake up me than coffee! Forget Folgers in your cup...

"The best part of waking up, is a hunk of a man on your screen! " ♪ ♫ ♬



 



What’s Hotter and More Stimulating than a Cup of Coffee?


This is my first time on Mile High Muses, and I am beyond psyched to be here.  
This is only my second time doing a guest blog spot, yet I am already addicted! Who knows?  I just might become a professional guest blogger.  But, until then, I’ll keep right on being a steamy-romance writer who specializes in short fiction—novellas that can be read in under an hour.  Some of my colleagues have lovingly labeled me, “The Novella Sexpert.”  It has been said that I always serve up my coffee with a side of sexy prose.  Well, guilty as charged!

Would you like to know what’s hotter and more stimulating than a cup of coffee?  The delectable man meat on Tumblir.  I find them to be the perfect pick-me-up and inspiration for the heroes in my steamy stories.  Every morning before I begin writing, I peruse those delicious hunks and, magically, the creative juices flow freely.  Today I’m going to share a few of these men along with the novellas they inspired.



Calling Doctor Feel Good


This sexy short read features a charismatic cardiologist, Dr. Colin Manwood.  He saves lives on a daily basis, but he specializes in healing one lonely woman’s broken heart.  He has an excellent bedside manner and, mercy, but he is hot! When I began to visualize this character, I knew he needed to have a cleft chin.  And I found the perfect Tumblir pic to give me all the carnal inspiration I needed.  I think you’ll agree; this hunk is all kinds of yummy.


Devlin’s Deal




This red hot novella is one helluva heart-racing ride.  It’s my first and only paranormal romance.  Devlin Hunter is the hero in this devilishly seductive tale.  He can suspend time and read minds.  He knows all your naughty fantasies and makes it his business to fulfill them.  His paranormal abilities will have you tingling from head to toe; that, and how damn hot he looks taking a shower.  I think you get the picture.





Dominant Seduction: The Complete Series


This steamy story revolves around a happily married couple, Brett and Karen Stevens.  The thing is, Karen believes they can be even happier if things get a little hotter in the bedroom.  And, boy, is she right! These two set the pages ablaze with their sensual exploration into the seductive side of Domination and submission.  You won’t believe what pleasures they discover when Karen unleashes Brett’s inner beast.

I hope you’ve enjoyed hearing about my morning writing ritual.  If you’re a writer, try adding a little visual stimulation to your creative process.  If you’re a reader, know that this author is toiling daily in the Tumblir trenches just for you.  I mean hunting down sex gods to base my heroes on is a dirty job, but somebody’s got to do it.  It’s time to say goodbye now.  Thanks for spending some time with me here on Mile High Muses.  And a special thanks to Amber and Maya for inviting me to be their guest.


Author Bio:  

Lynn Cooper grew up in a small town in South Carolina with big dreams of becoming a ventriloquist.  She ordered her first and last dummy from a Sears catalog.  It didn’t take her long to realize that she was never going to be able to talk without moving her lips.

She got married at the age of twenty-three and worked for a decade in the health field as a surgical technologist.  When she grew tired of looking at people’s innards, she decided to give writing a try.  As it turns out, she’s pretty good at it.

Lynn lives to write steamy romance.  It is her greatest desire to create stories that entertain and provide a sensual escape for all the amazing women who need one.




Books by Lynn Cooper




Author Links:
Website: http://www.steamyromancestories.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lynn.cooper.940
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HotRomanceLynn
Email: hotromancewriter@gmail.com




About the host:

Maya DeLeina is a multi-published Erotic Vampire Romance Author with Siren, EvernightEllora's Cave, and Mystic Lotus Publishing.

Born and raised on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, Maya could be seen at her favorite beach, Lanikai, performing with an all-girl band where she played keyboards, guitar and provided vocals, working as editor in her high school's yearbook  and volunteering her time at a humane society through UH of Manoa civic groups.

In 2006, Maya relocated to Colorado. Her crystal blue oceans, waterfalls and eighty degree year-round weather were traded for four season weather, enchanting forests and majestic mountains which led to her rekindled love for vampires.




Come see Maya's Vampires at  www.mayadeleina.net

Amazon - http://ow.ly/CZIop 
Barnes and Noble- http://ow.ly/D75Nr 
iTunes- http://ow.ly/CZIc6 

No comments:

Post a Comment