Friday, February 27, 2015

I gotta new #bad habit.... #sexy #men #model @vampauthormaya #erotica #mustread

A New Bad Habit





I say this line every so often….

“I got a new bad habit”

Well, that’s why I put 'new' in front of bad habit....indicating there is anticipation for many many more to come. 

Hehehe. I get distracted easily.

For this new habit, it has a first and a last name.

Adam Cowie.


This post is simple. 

Scroll and Drool. 
Scroll and Drool. 
Scroll and hover...and drool.

For those of you that say, "C'mon Maya...we want something of substance, not just a half naked gorgeous man to look at," I wasn’t all bad. I did put some effort into this post and found photos of him with clothes on. 

I think that counts for substance.














And besides, this is counting toward my  my critical "research" time. I always welcome visual inspiration for new characters. 

This guy, without a doubt, could bite me any day. AND he sparked the inspiration that led me to find this hunk of a man that portrayed Warwick in DARK COMPANION:






Amazon    iTunes    Barnes & Noble   All Romance eBooks





Get to know Maya DeLeina of Forbidden Fruit Fridays


Maya DeLeina is a multi-published Erotic Vampire Author.
  
Maya was born and raised on the beautiful and romantic beaches of Oahu, Hawaii. Relocating to Colorado, Maya's crystal blue oceans and powdery white sands were traded for enchanting forests, mystic mountains and golden plains of promise. 

Living just on the outskirts of Manitou Springs, the town's history of spiritual healing, eclectic flare, fabled underground tunnels and rumored lore of wizardry and witchcraft rekindled Maya's love for the paranormal, metaphysical and most of all, vampires. 


One bite and she was hooked.




Check Out:
Maya’s  Website
Sexy Vampires Brought to Life on Maya’s YouTube Channel.
Maya’s books on AmazonBarnes and NobleiTunes and Bookstrand.
Maya’s Week in Review newspaper
Like Maya’s Author Fan Page
Friend Maya on Facebook
Friend Maya on Goodreads
Follow Maya on Twitter


www.mayadeleina.net 

Maya's Vampires


No comments:

Post a Comment