Monday, January 19, 2015

5 Surprising Aphrodisiacs #Relationships #Sex


5 Surprising Aphrodisiacs
I'm juicing--basically liquifying everything in the hopes of getting healthier. Because of this new phase I'm in, I am admittedly obsessed with food. This led me to research some aphrodisiacs that aren't that common. Enjoy! 

  1. Avocados. I'm beginning to think this is the miracle food. It's good for everything, even your sex life! Avocados have been proven to stimulate sexual vitality. Odd fact: Did you know that the ancient Aztecs used to call Avocado plants 'testicle trees' because of their shape? 
  2. Seaweed. Bring on the sushi! Seaweed is rich in iodine and B-Vitamins that amplify the libido. Not sure where to get seaweed? Well, it can be found in a few forms including nori (used to wrap sushi) and kelp.
  3. Salami. This one really surprised me, but the facts are that salami is rich in phenylethylamine, a chemical that makes the brain feel as if it is in love. 
  4. Pine NutsThese have a lot in common with oysters. Why? Because they are both rich in zinc, a mineral needed for optimum production of sex hormones, particularly testosterone. These are available everywhere. Hey, why not have a seaweed salad topped with pine nuts and avocado with some salami on the side? 
  5. Chili Peppers. These are filled with Capsaicin, which boosts your endorphins and elevates your mood. Also, studies have shown that chili peppers can increase your blood flow for extra sizzle between the sheets. 
I think all of the above sound like the perfect combination for a salad! Mmm…I think I know what I'm having for lunch. Enjoy experimenting! 
XXOO,
Dakota Skye


No comments:

Post a Comment