Friday, December 19, 2014

A downright #kinky fixation - #Hollywood #Sex Secrets- #Romance #Erotica @vampauthormaya


FORBIDDEN FRUIT FRIDAY



"I don't love like other men" 
~ Nicholas Jones Whitaker III





Excerpt


“You know what’s intriguing to me?
“What?”
“I get you’re fascinated with vampires after portraying us for so long. But we’re talking about everything under the sun except for this thing between us. Let’s quit with the illusion that there’s no attraction between us.”
He took a sip of his whiskey and didn’t utter a word.
“We could be doing something about it. Right now.”
He remained quiet as he rotated the last of the drink in his glass.
The glow of the candlelight caught the edge of his glass, creating a prism of color to highlight his eyes.
And it had been those eyes that marked her undoing.
She adjusted in her seat and sighed.
Even as a vampire, the butterflies existed
“Alright. You didn’t want to talk about that day on the set. I get it. But you need to know something.”
“What would that something be?”
Her methodical plan for the evening had been centered on talking about their on-screen love affair—get him to break down the wall and admit to the attraction she’d been sure he held for her. Though she never let on to it, Nick Whitaker proved to be a shock to her system. From the first time she lay eyes on him, he had her spellbound and ever since, captive to him. She watched him from afar, admiring everything about him— they way he commanded a room with his laughter and charisma to the way he crinkled his nose and squinted his eyes when he couldn’t remember his line. When he wasn’t near, his insistence on her system intensified. She craved a dose of him, to which she usually satisfied in watching his movies over and over again.
He more than took more than her breath away; he stifled her love of Immortality.
For the first time since she’d turned, she’d wished to be mortal again, just like him.
We know what it's like to film those scenes. The crew—it makes it hard to be in the mood even when there’s a solid attraction between the actors. For what happened, it took more than attraction. It may not have been as apparent as you, but I wasn’t acting anymore. I may have been following the script, but for me, what was said and done...was for you.”
His breath quickened.
"Everything and everyone around us that day…they disappeared one by one for me.” She continued.
“For me, too.” He looked at her and quickly focused his eyes down at the table. “You have been like this crazy crush I’ve had since the first moment I laid eyes on you.”
“Nick. Look at me,” she whispered.
He complied.
“Every film, every appearance you’ve made, I watched. I’ve even watched you at events from afar, totally spellbound by every move you made.”
It had happened. She laid out all of her cards face up on the table just for him.
“I had no idea.”
“You never gave me a chance to tell you. You hardly spoke to me on the set before the incident and you avoided me ever since. You don’t take any of my calls, you don’t appear at places you know I’m gonna be at and you turned down a role, seemingly because I was in the cast. That’s why I wanted to win your auction. I needed to understand why you’ve treated me like this when I felt something between us.”
“For me, there are two issues at hand.”
“What? What are they? Tell me so I understand.”
“I’m not comfortable with how much you’ve consumed me. You took something from me that I cherish and I never understood how you did it.”
“W-what did I take from you?”
“Control.” He took a deep breath and then released it slowly as he gazed at the candlelight. “I like being in control of my feelings.”
“Letting yourself go, not knowing where you’re going or where it will lead is what makes lust and love an adventure.”
“It’s not only that. I like being in control in the bedroom. I don’t think you’ll be fond of my kind of love.”
“What are you saying?”
 “I have a particular sexual appetite. I have precise fantasies. Satisfaction goes beyond an orgasm for me. I like commandment. I like resistance. They’re two opposing forces that excite me.” He clamped has hand around his tight fist. “I don’t do soft, tender or gentle love-making. I don’t do the entire sweeping a woman off her feet. I don’t love like other men.”
Silent, she held still in the chair watching him intently reveal himself.
“I’m not talking ropes, chains or whips here, or even toys or devices. I’m talking about exuding my own power, what I can do physically with my body as well as my mind to a woman. You appear to wield power over a man. I think it would impede with my sexual fondness.”
“Are you an Immortizen virgin?”
“Ever since that happened with you on the set, I’ve avoided Immortizen women. So the answer is yes.”
“I finally see the issue.”
“What?”
“Me being an Immortizen doesn’t impede with your taste in sex, darling.”
“It doesn’t?”
“Have you not heard anything I’ve been saying at this table?”
“Maybe I’ve been doing more daydreaming than listening.”
She shook her head. “I played out that scene much differently than I rehearsed in my head and far unlike I would’ve done had it been another other actor. Your eyes, your body…everything except your spoken words commanded me to give you more than I should on the set. I aroused you as you asked of me, thinking only of your pleasure while denying mine. And then, I protected you, shielded you so know one would know. I didn’t take your control. You controlled every part of me.”
“So what are we saying here? I mean, I’m sitting across from you trying to hold a conversation I don’t care to have right now and ready to claw at my skin because all I want is to take you…roughly.”
 “Well, I could sit here and say I dreamed of talking all night for my winning date with you. You know, resemble somewhat of a woman with class and refinement, but that’s not what I wanted.”
“What did you want?”
She leaned into the table. “To get behind closed doors so you can fuck me silly… any way you want.”
He gulped.
“If you talked to me, you would’ve known a long time ago that I like being dominated by a man. In fact, most Immortizen women crave this. Too many times, mortal men have this fantasy that we’re fuck machines and want us to do all the work. It’s one thing to fuck a man; it’s entirely another to be fucked.”
“Jesus,” he muttered under his breath.
“I like it rough. I like it raw. And since my Immortizen status grants me protection, I thoroughly enjoy being manhandled to the point that cops would be called if anyone heard us.”
He backed away from the table. “Check, please.”
“My place or your hotel?”
“Your place. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be in your bed.”
“Funny, I always wondered what it would be like to have you in my bed.”
They stared into each other eyes, the world disappearing all around them once again. It dawned on him that it had always been that way with Crimson. If she was in his presence, nothing else mattered.
As they held their gaze, the waitress approached the table. From the corner of his eye, he watched her apprehensive body slide the check to the middle of the table and quickly retreat.
He reached for his glass, his finger aimlessly running along the rim. He kept his eyes on his task as he spoke.
“Are you sure you’re ready for this, Crimson Snow?”
“Nicholas Jones Whitaker the Third, you think you have a particular taste? I’ve got a downright kinky fixation.”


Got you going? 
Purchase Crimson Snow 









Cover Art: LMK Graphics
Model: Brett Mehlman  (Facebook Website  Agency)
Photography: Deanna Gomes (Facebook  Website)
Make up and Hair: Tiffany Miranda-Werness  (Facebook)



About Maya DeLeina

Picture

Maya DeLeina is a multi-published Erotic Vampire Romance Author  with Siren, EvernightEllora's Cave and Mystic Lotus Publishing.

Born and raised on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, Maya could be seen at her favorite beach, Lanikai, performing with an all-girl band where she played keyboards, guitar and provided vocals, working as editor in her high school's yearbook  and volunteering her time at a humane society through UH of Manoa civic groups.

In 2006, Maya relocated to Colorado. Her crystal blue oceans, waterfalls and eighty degree year-round weather were traded for four season weather, enchanting forests and majestic mountains that led to her rekindled love for vampires.

In winter of 2010, she penned her first manuscript and by 2011, Flesh Fantasy was under contract and released by Siren Publishing. To date, Maya has published five novels- Flesh FantasyVeil of SeductionBlood of LunaDark CompanionFire and Ice with Crimson Snow anticipated for release in December 2014.

In 2014, she banded with other Colorado romance authors to form the group, Mile High Muses, in which Maya serves as "The Vamp". Catch her Forbidden Fruit Friday blog and guests she hosts on Sultry Saturdays.  


Not only does Maya have theatrical book trailers that bring her vampires to life, all of her vampires were featured in Singer/Songwriter Jill Cohn's music video "Blessing Moon".
 


www.mayadeleina.net
www.milehighmuses.net





No comments:

Post a Comment