Friday, November 21, 2014

WARNING: SEXY MEN! Maya's Internet History @vampauthormaya #naughty #internet #sex




I often wondered what someone would think if they had a chance to review my history tab of internet searches.  My guess is they'd either have a good laugh or be siting at the ER getting treatment for their bleeding eyes.  

Then I thought , what the hell is actually in my history tab?

For lack of a coming up with a better topic, this is my post.  Forbidden Fruit Friday- Maya’s Internet History

Now I won’t show you ALL the searches I did, images I perused or videos I have watched in my history tab. Some of my history  is just too freaky! LOL. But I thought I'd share a snippet becuase it could possibly help people to  know they aren't the only ones to look up some of these things (or people). Just keep in mind...this was all done in the name of research. 


Maya’s top 10 searches:


  • Kip Winger
  • Eves Ecstasy  
  • Sexy Older Men
  • Kip Winger
  • Asian Cowgirl Position
  • Nacho Figueras
  • Nuru Massage
  • Pablo Osvaldo
  • Couch Canoodle Position
  • Kip Winger 

 Maya’s images perused: 


Drool rag please

Yum

Hello!

Umm....yes master.

Hey Sexy

I guess you can take a break from home improvement with  an ass like that!



Videos Maya watched (some with extreme repetition):










 


Get to Know Maya DeLeina of Forbidden Fruit Fridays!


Author Maya DeLeina- "The Vamp" 
 Maya was born and raised on the beautiful and romantic beaches of Oahu, Hawaii. Relocating to Colorado, Maya's crystal blue oceans and powdery white sands were traded for enchanting forests, mystic mountains and golden plains of promise.

Living just on the outskirts of Manitou Springs, the town's history of spiritual healing, eclectic flare, fabled underground tunnels and rumored lore of wizardry and witchcraft rekindled Maya's love for the paranormal, metaphysical and most of all, vampires. 

One bite and she was hooked.

Maya’s books have won multiple cover art awards, garnered 4-5 star reviews from critics and book trailer awards, the most recent for Suzanne Lucas’ production of Blood of Luna.  

Check Out:
Maya’s  Website
Sexy Vampires Brought to Life on Maya’s YouTube Channel.
Maya’s books on AmazonBarnes and NobleiTunes and Bookstrand.
Maya’s Week in Review newspaper
Like Maya’s Author Fan Page
Friend Maya on Facebook
Friend Maya on Goodreads
Follow Maya on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment