Friday, August 1, 2014

Bring on the O - #sexpositions #eroticromance #paranormalromance #vampires

Forbidden Fruit Fridays



Welcome to Forbidden Fruit Fridays!
Dedicated to exploring the recesses of the sexual realm that may be considered decadent indulgences, immoral pleasures, and desires that are tempting…but sinfully dangerous, Forbidden Fruit Fridays features thoughts, articles, educational guides, visual stimulation, experiences, trends and conversations with friends that explores sex in every flavor richer than vanilla.

And don’t forget; always keep a lover close at hand after visiting Forbidden Fruit Fridays. Trust me, it will make your weekend that more…satisfying.
~Maya DeLeina

Sex Positions to increase your "O" chances

Men. I love them. I hate them. 

When a man has sex, the equation is:

Sex = Orgasm

For women the equation looks a little more like:

Sex =  [(position) x (minutes)x (rhythm)] + (setting) = ???Orgasm???


The sad truth is that achieving an orgasm for some women takes much more than inserting the peg in the hole, if you get what I mean.

When researching sex positions for love scenes in my books, I am always amazed by the array of positions I find out there. I write erotica...and I never heard of half of these? Am I sex position challenged? So, there I go, clicking on the little cartoon .jpegs of "Overpass", "Head Spinner", and "The Triple Lindy". Quickly I realize why I'm not familiar with them:

  1. I'm not a contortionist.
  2. OUCH!
  3. You gotta weigh friggen 2 lbs for it to really work.
  4. Gravity is a bitch. 
  5. Ummm, that position would have me at a bad naked.
Seems like I'm not the only one that thinks some of those positions are too far out and potentially, impossible. Read this article....totally cracked me up on the theory.

In my search for position varaitions that would actually feel good and is plausiable without being a member of the circus, I found a great article that lays out all of the sexual positions to help increase the chances of achieving that big O.


For the guys reading this, the position is one thing. The other part of the experience you contribute to is how you look at her, what you say to her and creating the right mood and atmosphere for this ultimate love making session to take place. Roses, mood lighting, sexy music, incense, lavish bedding, a spiderweb....all of those can really help with the setting.

I'm kinda thinking I know what most of you will be doing this weekend. Wink Wink!

PS- If you do try the "Overpass", "Head Spinner" or "The Triple Lindy"...don't come to me with the chiropractic bill.


Okay. Did you catch the Spiderweb reference? You may want to check out my books if you haven't already done so. I've got some real good mood setting scenes and some "ideas" that would be sure to ring in the O!

The Candle and Bathtub Scene

The Aerial Fabric Scene

The Human Spiderweb

The Nuru Massage Scene


Meet Maya DeLeina

Her current series includes Ambrose Heights Vampires, My Naughty Vampire and Vampire Architects.

Born and raised on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, Maya could be seen at her favorite beach, Lanikai, performing with an all-girl band where she played keyboards, guitar and provided vocals, working as editor in her high school's yearbook and volunteering her time at a humane society through UH of Manoa civic groups.

In 2006, Maya relocated to Colorado. Her crystal blue oceans, waterfalls and eighty degree year-round weather were traded for four season weather, enchanting forests and majestic mountains which led to her rekindled love for vampires.

In winter of 2010, she began penning her first manuscript and by 2011, Flesh Fantasy was under contract and released by Siren Publishing. To date, Maya has published four novels- Flesh Fantasy, Veil of Seduction, Blood of Luna and Dark Companion, with another novel and a novella antipcipated for release in September and December of 2014.

In 2014, she banded with other Colorado romance authors to form the group, Mile High Muses, in which Maya serves as "The Vamp". Catch her Forbidden Fruit Friday blog and guests she hosts on Sultry Saturdays.

Not only does Maya have theatrical book trailers that bring her vampires to life, all of her vampires were featured in Singer/Songwriter Jill Cohn's music video "Blessing Moon".

www.mayadeleina.net




No comments:

Post a Comment